Saturday 20 February 2021

Project: Network of English Teacher Researchers in Uzbekistan (NETRUZ)


Dear English Language Teachers of Uzbekistan,

We are so happy to let you know that a new network of teacher-researchers is being set up by the following teacher educators:

Elyanora Menglieva, Nilufar Begibaeva, and Inomiddin Imomov.

Within this new project, we would like to 

  • fill in the communication and collaboration gap between university and school EFL teachers;
  • develop EFL teachers' research competencies;
  • improve local English language teachers' context-appropriate methodologies.
To achieve the aforementioned project objectives, we will organise various workshops to train English language teacher-researchers and teacher research mentors, allow teachers and mentors to share their teaching experience via this forum, and, most importantly, organize the 1st Conference of English Teacher Researchers by the end of 2021.

Best wishes,
Elyanora, Nilufar, and Inomiddin.

2 comments:

  1. Dear colleagues,

    Welcome to the page where you can expess your thoughts and ideas on effective teaching.
    I would like you to post below and write your expectations from this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elyanora! I'm Alexander, alumni of UMIST (Manchester) and found out from the newsletter that you are leading the educational programme in Uzbekistan. I have published the book about Khodza Nasreddin, when he was young (in Russian), because I worked a lot in Uzbekistan and love this country. I dream that people of Uzbekistan could read my book, and maybe it could be translated into Uzbek and English to be kind of an interesting material for reading to students, who learn English? I don't need money, for I'm working in IT as an architect of big computer systems, and earn money there. But I love art, books and consider culture is the best way to connect people and help to understand this world. If you may be interested in discussion, and look through the text of my book, please, write me at email mexican2000@mail.ru - I would send you the text of the book. In any case, I wish you all the best in your work, and please, pass my warm kiss to the land of Uzbekistan, where I worked a lot and which I love sincerely.

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS