Friday 7 October 2022

Call for teacher researchers: Round 2


Dear English language teachers of Uzbekistan,

NETRUZ: Network of English Teacher Researchers in Uzbekistan is pleased to announce the opening of a new call for teacher-researchers who would like to be trained in classroom-based research. 

If you would like to improve your research skills, explore your teaching practices, and develop your collaborative and reflective learning through our workshops and regular meetings, you should then JOIN our training program which will start in January 2022!

This training is for experienced (over 2 years of teaching experience) teachers and practitioners who would like to expand their knowledge and improve their teaching practices and research skills.

  • Are you a teacher who is interested in doing classroom-based research? 
  • Are you a teacher who is interested in finding solutions and improving your classroom practices? 
  • Are you working in a school, a university, a lyceum, or a college?
  • Can you dedicate a minimum of three hours every week (or more if you like) to training and doing research? 

If yes, send your contact details (email, phone number, telegram number) and a brief personal statement (max. 100 words) outlining where you work (as a teacher) and why you are interested in this project to the following email: netruzproject@gmail.com by November 30, 2022.


Best wishes,
NETRUZ

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear Eleanora we are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    My name is Iroda Sheraliyeva
    My number +998944042323
    +998975911991
    email:sobirjonova.iro2323@gmail.com

    It is pleasure to provide this letter of
    applying for Netruz program . All my experience I try to be one of the qualified teachers that has been working for a long time at school .
    I first came to school 17 years ago at this school and since we have been meeting I frequently to assign responsibilities and discuss the process given by the director of our school. They were impressed with my communication skills and ability to meet deadlines. Iroda became a valued member of the staff in a short time with her natural abilities and tryness .
    As an of our school ,My owns a number of abilities . I had worked with the members of the school staff on a various projects , including welcoming foreingners and organizing meetings,talent contest , dealing with the international deprtment of the school .
    Everyone at school has nothing but respect and admiration for me.I try to be analytically thinking person who is able to adjust to any condition .My colleges believe I can thoroughly study international studies and than bring her newfound knowledge to use for benefit to our country and school . In summer 2021 I have been completed ESN.ESET program. I have a lot of certificates such as coursera courses in summer I have been presenting on TESOL Regional Conference for the first time in Central Asia.

    The TESOL Regional Conference is bringing together more than 500 English language teaching professionals from 22 countries to participate in 4- day event, 13-16 June, at INHA University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The aim of the conference is to share the best practices and current research relevant to English language teaching (ELT) and English for international capacity building. Topics include learner-centered, communicative English instruction; digital and multiliteracies; and ELT professionalism within a Central Asian context.
    Attending to this programme you may give me an exclusive chance to get
    more specific understanding of the field.
    My name Iroda Sheraliyeva
    My number +998944042323
    +998975911991
    email:sobirjonova.iro2323@gmail.com

    Cheers
    Iroda

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS